~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 10, 2007

What Lily Eats: Picture Meals

I found this post from September 8th interesting: "Do You Like See Food?"

It's over at Lily Loss Lbs blog.

You can tell why she managed to get down to 120 lbs. These are very portion-controlled meals. To me, with my ginormous appetite, they look skimpy. But, hey, you don't get slim on megaportions. Lily clearly is careful with what she eats, and her scale shows it.

Thanks for the pics, Lily. And the reminder of portion-control.

But now I'm craving mango. MmmmmMMmmmmm. My fave fruit.

4 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I LOVE your description of "What I Mean By 'Diet'!" I'm glad you posted it at the top of your blog... because now I'll be able to read it every day! Woo hoo!

Naturally Blessed said...

yeah...when i first started my plan i was stunned at how small the carb and protein portions needed to be. no wonder i'm big as a house! i know i can eat all the veggies i want....but who really wants a big plate of broccoli??? i dont. there is no veggie i love that much.

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I could eat a WHOLE platter of broccoli if it had low-fat cheddar sprinkled on top. But plain? Boring.

Now, tomatoes I could eat a whole plate of with just a bit of salt.

But that's a fruit, huh?

La Princesa<--could eat buckets of fruit.

Diana Swallow said...

I am a volume eater. I am trying to fill up on higher fiber items with water and bulk vs skimpy little portions. Maybe some day I'll learn to be like Lily and eat smaller controlled portions. I often watch thin people eat to see what I can learn and often is all about portion control and many of them use food for nutritional purpose only, fuel for the body and not out of habit, boredom or in response to stress like I do. Seeing Lily's photos is another reality check that I need! Thanks for posting about it.