~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 21, 2007

Most Fun Anti-Kimkins Site Bar None!


I am literally having to reach for my asthma inhaler. This had my husband coming into the office to see what was up, cause I was ROARING with laughter. Now, I wheeze.

Borat Does Kimkins

The voice is perfect. I read it out loud--between bellows of hilarity--in the 'Borat' voice. If you've seen the Borat film, do it in Borat voice out loud. Trust me. It adds to the fun.

I cannot wait for the next Borat/Kimkins post. All that laughing and rolling burns calories!

Plus, with all the dire Kimkins stuff, the humor is a healthy tonic.

Edited 9/22 to Add: If you want more Kimmer-humor, visit the amusing Ozzified recap at Psychic Rations. Go on, burn those calories with guffaws.

1 comment:

Teale said...

HAHAHAHAAHA I *love* Borat, this is hysterical!!!