~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 14, 2007

Props to Amy's Kitchen

I had blogged previously on my crushed and dented Amy's cans of soups (from an online order).

Well, here's to Amy's. They sent an apology, explained the problem (biodegradable peanuts weren't strong enough to handle the cans), and are sending me replacement soups.

Now, that's good business response.

As I already said, the Light on Sodium Cream of Tomato is delicious. (And it will become a standby in my pantry, cause I'm insane about tomato soup, but don't like the regular levels of salt in any of them. I tried some other brands low-sodium, and they SUCKED. And organic is a plus, right?)

There was no shipping charge for my order (Hungry Girl mentioned this, hence my trip to the Amy's site).

So, thumbs up to Amy's for customer service and yummy Cream of Tomato soup.

2 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

I'm so glad Amy's handled this problem the way they did! Yippee! It's nice to see a company put their customers first for a change.

And I'm glad you like the soup! :)

WWSuzi said...

Amy's products are some of my favourites!