~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Perfect Storm, Part Two: Kimkins

Becky continues her shatteringly good blog series on the frauds that are Kimkins the diet and Kimmer the diet tyrant.

*

The best anti-Kimkins quote of the day comes from HoneyBee2 of the Low Carb Friends forum:

IF THE RED DRESS DOESN'T FIT, THEY CAN'T ACQUIT!!!

I couldn't help adding the comma. It's the English major in me.

(Context: "Kimmer's" after picture of an attractive, very slim brunette in a tight red dress is the flagship photo of the Kimkins marketing campaign. It's NOT Kimmer, but is known as the "red dress pic." If anyone ever finds out who that model is, we'd all like to know.)

No comments: