~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 3, 2007

Are You Up For September Challenge?



Finding Myself blog has issued a challenge. Gotta Lose 200 Pounds has echoed it.

I've sort of been doing it, though not daily. And I don't know if I want to do it daily, frankly.


But there it is. Maybe I'll give it a shot. How about y'all?

The salt binge did show up--or hormonal fluctuations. Who knows? Weighing daily is a scary thing cause you could have eaten perfectly on calories, perfectly on "cleanness" of the food, and still not see loss, maybe even see gain, cause of what's going on hormonally or cause there was salt in something. Or whatever.

So, you already have the Sunday number.

Monday: 281.5

I know that upward move on the scale is the salt cause I ate BELOW points Sunday. I had 1000 calories. I meant to make up for giving in to the chips 'n salsa, and I did. Yep. That's WAY WAY WAY below my goal calorie count. So, the salt monster got me.

And I didn't exercise. My bad.


So, I've eaten at or below my goal points/calories for TEN days. I haven't done that in years. I feel good about that. And that's how it's gotta be. That's the hard part: Not for ten days, not for a month, FOREVER eating at a limited calorie/points range. Forever.

Score for September:
2 Days at goal range^^^^^^^^^^^^ 0 Days out of goal range.

Two for Two.





Onward and DOWNWARD!

No comments: