~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wednesday Weigh-In: The Red Guest?

It's weigh-in day:

284.0


Well, it's an upsurge of four pounds. But I'm not upset. Not like I normally would be. I discovered a "pink tinge" when I wiped this AM after making water. (TMI?)

This explains the mad salt and junk cravings of the past week and the increase in appetite. I've been keeping a careful food diary--when, what, how much, calories, and points--and I know I haven't eaten enough to gain four pounds.

So, I'm taking this calmly as one of the weirdnesses of female fluctuations. (Especially since mine fluctuate with perimenopausal wackiness, never knowing when The Flow is gonna show.)

Clothes fit looser. That'll hold me over until next weigh-in. :)

How are you doing this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ever give up girl!!!

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Thanks, Sam. No way I'm giving up.

And yes, the Red Guest is here.

Mir aka The Princess Dieter