~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Dub Thee, Sir Tea, Defender of the Realm


Crabby McSlacker wrote the following in an archived post from June:

Tea, though it seems a refined beverage, is nonetheless a scrappy bad-ass cancer fighter. Antioxidants, those nutritional Superheroes, are the reason.


I love tea, but this will definitely color my reaction next time I whip up some home brewed. I mean, will my cuppa have a little cape around it. Will my iced tea fly right to me?

No, really, I love the term "scrappy bad-ass"

So, go drink some more tea, and if anyone is artistically inclined, consider creating the "Hot and Cold Adventures of SuperTea and his BadAss Brew-Crew."

I'd read it.

Hey, do you take lemon or milk or do you like your hot tea plain?

Me, I'll drink my hot tea sweet, no milk. (I add milk when I need comfort reminders of childhood, but not often.) I like my iced tea sweet with lime, or lemon if no lime is about. And I like to make my own iced tea, rather than use a powder formula. And I like Sweet n Low in my iced tea and Splenda in my hot. Do not ask why? I am not even sure myself. Habit.

3 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

here it's mainly green/flavoured tea, so no milk. If I'm at home making proper tea I like milk and one sugar though.

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

I love the grapefruit flavored green tea that Republic of Tea puts out. I don't even miss the sweetener when I drink that.

The princess

MB said...

I used to have a very expensive coffee habit ($10/day to DD) but now I drink mostly tea. I have a combination of black and green tea with a drop of milk and one splenda. I cannot drink ice tea or coffee though. I don't know why I love them both hot but not cold. Hmmmm. I think I'll make myself a cup of tea now. Have a good night.