~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Princess Loves Ducky

It's Love A Ducky Day on Once Upon a Diet--in honor of truth, justice, safe dieting, and the American way of getting ticked off at scammers and sociopaths and making their lives miserable.

Here's to Ducky.

2 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

I love your blog...It is so upbeat and just what I needed. I am a Tales from the Scales partner...Good luck to you and see you at the scale next week....

The Fat Foreigner said...

wow, I stumbled across the kimkim website once when I was doing a really low calorie thing, but then decided not to sign up becasue I didn't really have the money. I'm glad I stayed clear now!