~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Speaking of Triggers


Many of us simply cannot, cannot, cannot step food in any All-U-Can-Eat establishments.


I can't.


Scale Junkie has issues, too. See her 9/8 post.


I've totally pigged out to the point of tummy spasms at Bellantes. You know, the pizza (trigger food in a trigger setting, Oh, Lawdy!) and pasta and salad bar pig-out-place.


The Chinese eat-all buffets? I go insane with dumplings and noodles and oily entrees. Dangerous.


Even salad bars can be problematic. I can easily return for multiple visits. Salad dressing adds up!


Yes, some of us simply must stay away from such places. It's elementary avoidance, like an alcoholic staying away from any booze. ANY booze. Well, we gotta keep clear of any all-u-can-eatery.


1 comment:

Chubby Chick said...

Thanks for the comment. If I take your advice, I'm sure hubby will be thankful, too. lol