~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Princess is Peeved: Drugstore.com

I'm calling for my Cranky Wizard to retaliate with much thunderbolt and lightning!

Why? The Princess is NOT amused right now.

And, no, I don't mean Kimkins and her wicked ways. Though, granted, that also makes me fume.

No. Today, I frown and sneer at an online store: DRUGSTORE.COM

I've placed like three or so orders with DRUGSTORE.COM--including the one that brought me my kicking new scale-- and have been pleased with the stuff. Okay, except for the first order, where one of the object in a glass jar was not protected properly and broke and spilled over the other items. But that's not enough to get me riled. I didn't even ask for a replacement or refund. I chilled.

I chill a lot now that I'm over 40. But, whatever, today, no chilling.

I hate being ignored. It so does not go with the tiara.

The Issue: I've been trying for a couple days to get customer care to sort through a particular glitchy problem.

1. Although I placed an order, paid for it, and received the delivery, their shopping cart won't clear.
2. I didn't get my $7+ in drugstore dollars because of said glitch showing I have not placed the order that, well, I placed and have been eating/stepping on/etc.
3. They have sent me a couple emails in the last week saying, "Hey, don't forget the items in your shopping cart." Yes, those items. The ones I am using/consuming already cause I PAID AND GOT THEM.
4. I have sent emails. I've been specific. I sent copies of the "confirmed" order that was PAID AND SHIPPED AND RECEIVED.
5. I keep getting these dumb-assed auto-replies with links, rather than an answer and solution from a living person who's read my emails.
6. I keep getting promised that a customer care representative will respond.
7.I keep replying--as instructed, not changing the subject line--and I get...more auto-replies with links.

After hitting these auto-replies about 6 or 8 times in the past couple of days, I'm fed up. I'm getting the feeling NO ONE IS FIXING THIS. They just put me on some weird auto-reply thing that keeps sending me mail with links.

I had a few things I wanted to buy--several Kashi cereals, some lipstick, some soap. At least another full order with them, maybe 50 bucks. But I refuse to place it until they fix my issue. Which, clearly, they have no desire to do, given that all I get are auto-replies which are no help.

So, DRUGSTORE.COM: You get my Boo for the Day for unresponsive customer care.

And if I don't get satisfaction soon, I will find someplace else to get my stuff. This aggravation, I don't need. I'm too stressed with other things. I don't need techie and c/s annoyances.

Learn a lesson from the Amy's people. I told them there was a problem. They fixed the problem. They sent me an apology. They sent me coupons.

~~

ETA: More than 24 hours after I posted this, I still have not heard from Drugstore.com's customer care people. Uh-huh. THPPPTT!

No comments: