~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wednesday Weigh-In: Goal Met!


It's Wednesday, and that means the official weeky weigh-in is due.

but FIRST, some blathering:

A few minutes ago, I got really excited when I first stepped on the scale, cause I had cracked 280. And the second time. But the third and fourth and fifth had a higher number. So, I went with the higher number, naturally:

280.0


So, I made my goal. I lost two pounds from last Wednesday's 282. I have total confidence that, barring a PMS bloat next Wednesday, I'll have made my first ten-pound loss milestone. Hurrah for me.

Isn't it funny how easy it is to gain five pounds in a week, and how hard it is to lose two? No, not funny ha-ha. Funny annoying.

Onward and DOWNWARD!

No comments: