~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Exercise Excerpt: Start Easy and Grow

Exercise seems to be a big stopping block in my desire to live healthy and I am sure I am not the only one that feels this way. But I truly believe exercise revolves around finding something that you enjoy and at the very least something that you do not despise. If you trying to do something that you do not like, you will soon find many ways of talking yourself out of sticking with the plan.

I also believe that if you go from no exercise at all to wanting to exercise an hour and a half daily, six days a week, you have probably set yourself up for failure. If you start out with 20 minutes, 3 times a week and increase your time as you get in a routine and become comfortable, you are much more likely to be
successful.

--from the September 22 entry at Healthy Living

No comments: