~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Tweaks to Blog

I'm an HTML-moron, but I did, after much fiddling, figure out how to add my fairy princess with fat-loss fairy dust to the header. :)

I think she looks good up there. Ideally, I'd like to have her a smidge lower, so her head doesn't bump the "A", but I'd have to fiddle some more and I don't wanna. I also changed some colors/fonts.

Hope you like the update.

5 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to visit and comment on my Losing a Hundredweight Blog :)

Chubby Chick said...

I love the update! How do I get your fairy princess to sprinkle some "fat-loss fairy dust" on me? hehe

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

You're welcome, Kim. Nice to "see" you.

CC, well, you have to ask her very nicely, and then bribe her with steamed veggies. ; )

Did your hubby have a great birthday?

AND, thanks for the compliment. I love my fairy! Had her in my files for months, waiting until I felt like fiddling with the template.

Princess M

Diana Swallow said...

Your site is looking great! Love the breakfast recipes too!

Daniele said...

love your site - and all the recipe ideas! Thanks and well done :)