~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 24, 2007

Queenly Quotes: "Slow and Steady Wins"


"No one expects you to make changes all at once or to drop ten pounds in a week. That would just be unrealistic! So don't be discouraged if you don't see changes overnight. Challenge yourself to keep up your spirits no matter how you are doing. As long as you continue doing your program, exercising, and eating right, you will see changes. Remember: When you change your habits day by day and lose weight at a slow, healthy rate, you are more likely to maintain the changes and keep the weight off."

--Harley Pasternak, author of THE FIVE FACTOR DIET, in "Harley's Daily Challenge"

6 comments:

Honi said...

Fabulous post I mentioned that program in one of my recent posts.. what a scammer.. I feel bad for the folks that listened to that loser... u r right .. slow and steady always wins the race...not a speed race.. but a successful one .. based on balance.. and the winning being good health

Chubby Chick said...

Boy did I need to read that! Thanks! :)

Naturally Blessed said...

why is this soo hard to remember when we look down between our pudgy little toes in dismay at the latest scale reading?

Heather said...

That is exactly the quote I needed to hear! my weight loss is slow, but its coming off. I just have to remember this quote when I get frustrated.

Living to Feel Good said...

So true! :)

The Fat Foreigner said...

Tag, you're it! Post a recipe and get some people to do the same!