~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thanks for the Prayers and Kind Words & The Look Great in 2008 Challenge Oopsie

To all who are praying for my friend Y and her hubby L, I thank you, thank you, thank you. Having your good wishes and commisseration is a blessing. Really!

I've been feeling unwell, sleeping poorly, and I think it's just worry for them.

Even now, dinner didn't set well, and I feel nauseous.

With all the personal stuff and the Kimkins hoopla, I forgot to do my Tales from the Scales weigh-in, but I'm gonna try to go rest for some few hours and I'll post tomorrow for the nice folks at the challenge. And I want to catch up with my blogging pals.

Again, thanks. Prayers always welcome.
~

2 comments:

Teale said...

Get some rest, hope you'll be feeling well soon!

Quackamole said...

{{Hugs}} to you all. Put your trust in God, put a smile on your face and put your worries into a box labeled "Faith".
:)
Q.