~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 19, 2007

The Princess Pouts: I Wanna See Part 3 of the KTLA TV Kimkins/Kimmer Expose

The third part of the KTLA news segment exposing Kimkins and Heidi "Kimmer" Diaz aired last night. I'm on the east coast, so unless they post it to their website, I won't see it. Bummer.

However, there is progress. The complaint for damages has been filed by the class action lawsuit's attorney, John Tiedt, and you can read the complaint and view the "exhibits" in the case at the court's website HERE. (Click on the camera icon at the bottom right of the "fast track" entry. It's a lot of pages, but you get 30 at a time.)

Additionally, on November 1, Heidi gets deposed. Think she can ditch the 118 pounds by then? Hmmm. I do wonder if she'll have the chutzpah to wear a red dress.

I'd prefer to see her in an orange jumper.

(If you have no idea what I'm talking about, scroll way down on my sidebar to the left until you get to the links related to KIMKINS.)

~~
Edited to Add: I pout no more. The brief updating report is at the KTLA site. See it HERE. They don't give the LCF gals credit for finding the Russian Bride pics, but that's okay. It's good to see the expose on TV. :D

3 comments:

Honi said...

YAY thats my word for today ! I hope she gets what she deserves that lying low life little loser.. into the L words today ..

Anonymous said...

Are you at LCF as well? I haven't been there in a while and mostly posted on the Playground but my username was SkinnyMocah. Anyway, I always felt there was something 'off' about Kimmer the entire time I knew her. If I had lost that much weight you could not keep me from posting photos of myself. I just don't fall for the 'I'm shy' bit. I hope everything is exposed and she is at least fined, if not goes to jail.

Anonymous said...

That's what I'd be like, Curvy. If I ended up looking THAT hot (like the Russian Bride in REd), you'd have to push me out of the sight of cameras by force and pry that digital cam out of my hand. I'd be handing out flyers with my pic!!!! :)

The Princess