~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Quickie Weight Update: YESSS!


I finally made it to the 10 lbs lost mark, counting from when I started this blog in May. (Not that I was eating on plan the whole time, but still...)

Today, Mr. Tanita said: 277.6

So, that made me super happy. That's 11.4 lbs down from my blog start of 289, and that's 21.4 down from my highest in May of 2004 (the month my mom died).

Onward and downward.

3 comments:

Teale said...

Great job, congrats on hitting that milestone!

Daniele said...

Well done!!
Love reading your blog btw. :)

Heather said...

woooo awesome!!!!