~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Jig is Up for Kimmer:
Heidi Diaz On KTLA-TV News



The Princess would like to heartily thank the producers and Chip Yost of KTLA for their 10/2 exclusive story on the diet fraud named Heidi Diaz, alias The Kimmer of Kimkins. They seem to be the very first to break this from a legitimate news venue.


Many bloggers and blog sites have been waiting for journalists to come in and expose this scammer. Well, it's starting.


Go to this site. See the video part up top? Click on the NEWS category. Skim the sidebar until you get to the Kimkins story, or as it is labeled "Internet Diet Scam Exposed." It's 3 1/2 minutes long. That's a really good length for a television report. There is surveillance footage--including stuff not seen at Slamboard. And Chip Yost will be doing another segment on Kimkins and its dangers tomorrow night.


If you notice the small bit of voice you hear, it matches the voice on Jimmy Moore's interview of Kimmer. Kimmer=Heidi, folks. As we've known all along. And Heidi/Kimmer is nearly as big as I am. So much for her 198 lbs loss.


ALL RIGHT! A good blow against the forces of Kimkins darkness


:::sending greateful, platonic smoochies on the cheek to Chip Yost::::


I hope a national news agency picks this up and puts it right there on prime-time, to keep other unsuspecting and desperate overweight folks from falling into the trap of Kimkins while the site exists.

Hey, now we know why Kimmer has been laying low and why the red dress pic disappeared. Heidi knew she was a news story subject when that reporter stuck his microphone in her face.

Anyone who knows cars, is that a BMW she's driving? Or what?

Enjoy. The Kimkins Fight Front is prevailing!


Edited to Add: Here's a direct link to the news story on 10/2
~

5 comments:

Scale Mistress said...

This is GREAT!!!

Thank you for sharing.

Incidentally, the day after I posted on my blog a link to your list of things to do with your $60 instead of a Kimkins membership, I was promptly banned from the site.

A little nervous, is she?

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

Whoa. I got you banned. Wait..that's a GOOD thing. hahahahha

Princess Dieter

Scale Mistress said...

Yes! It is indeed a good thing. I got a good giggle that this was the thing that booted me out.

Honi said...

great news on Kimkins .. what a freak she is.. an evil freak at that too... I hope your friend is doing better and that she does well during her treatment too. You have to be positive and have strong faith.. I know many cancer survivors .. and my steve is a cancer survivor too.. hopefully she will do fine.. I will keep her in my prayers..

Diana Swallow said...

this is a HUGE step in the right direction for all of us!