~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scale Tale: A Very Good Result

There's a royal celebration accompanying this week's weigh-in. Why? Well, let's see what Mr. Tanita had to say this A.M.--

277.0

I love round weigh-in numbers, particularly when they are on the downside. So that makes it down 22 pounds from highest (299 in 2004) and 12 pounds down since the blog started (May 2007).

I still don't have my exercise mojo working. That's always a challenge for me. Even moreso than portions.

I really do think that getting two good night's sleep this week has promoted this. I have had sleep disturbances that left it hard for me to focus enough to read, say, a novel or write creatively. And getting good rest is beneficial for the Princess' brain. Perhaps it's beneficial for the Princess' weigh-ins, too.


Could be.

I had to miss one of my fave shows--HOUSE--to get that rest, but I must admit, it was worth it. I still could use a couple more hours, I think, but right now, the lure of egg whites with low-fat cheese, a low-fat waffle, and some juice and coffee are gonna nix any idea of sliding back between the covers.

Anyway, I'm happy.

Later, fellow travelers. It's time for breakfast. The Princess is famished.

18 comments:

Daniele said...

Well done! I also have a thing for round numbers on the scale.. lol. Don't know why really.
I also find incorporating exercise as a routine into my life very challenging. Something to work on...

Good job princess!

Mom said...

Congrats! And I love your site, it is so different from the others I have seen before, I just love it!! What a great idea. You're doing really well, take care this week and see you next Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

You are doing great! Keep it up!!!! :)

Scale Mistress said...

Congrats, Princess! That is truly great news. Isn't it amazing what a good night's sleep will do?

Perhaps there were peas under your matress.

Keep up the good work.

Monkey Kisses said...

awesome job.. Your doing great!

Teale said...

Exercise is also my biggest challenge... let's both get ours in this week!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep up the great work.
Love your site!

Medusa said...

Congratulations, Princess!! You are doing SO well!

I found as my scale's numbers got lower, my motivation increased. I'm sure you'll find the same.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I really appreciate your comment.

All the very best,
Medusa
http://2medusa.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Great job. Congratulations Princess!

Honi said...

fan fan fan fantastic.. !!! you are doing a wonderfully royal job Princess.. your breakfast sounded yummy ( I had real oatmeal.. I love oatmeal) I like house too but I have been so busy planning my wedding I have not been able to watch .. seems I always have stuff to do at the end of the day..

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job! My husband and I have ballroom dance lessons on Tuesdays, so I always record House. Then I buy the dvds when they come out, too! :-D
Path to Health

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

3.4 lbs? Great job!!! I'm impressed!

I'm right there with you on exercising. It's so hard to just get out there!

Congrats on the loss and good luck this week!

Heather said...

Great job! that is a nice loss for the week. I think sleep does make a difference. Since I moved, I wake up almost an hr earlier and I definitely feel less motivated to exericse and be active. I am sure activity would help this, but I cant tell that to my body in the morning!

Diana Swallow said...

Great job!! I think quality sleep makes a world of difference! Congrats on your loss so far, you are doing an awesome job!

Grumpy Chair said...

Congratulations on your weight loss!! Keep on keeping on.

Lisa Sargese said...

Oh No!! You missed HOUSE?? Time to get some TiVo! Glad you're happy!

Dottie said...

Keep on keepin' on!! I really like your site by the way!

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

Great job!! Keep going