~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wanna Make a Chart?

Head over to SkinnyR.com. It's pretty easy.

I began with my May 2004 high of 299, charted some progress points from there, and entered my weight today.

Image version:
My Graph


Flash version:


Get your own graph at skinnyr




It's pretty easy to notice when I fell heavily off the wagon (spring 2008), when hubby got his lay-off notice and we were up in the air and stressed.

But it's back on the way down (and I'm gaining muscle!)

I've seen folks charting with TickerFactory, but I only see the straight across ticker, not the chart (except for ovulation). Anyone know how to access the weight loss graph?

If you have a link to other such measuring tools, drop me a url in a comment, would ya?

~

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Congrats on making it go back down!! Thats great!!

You should be able to find the chart for ticker factory when you log in to edit your ticker. Usually at the bottom. Not sure been a while since I used it but there should be a link at least after you log in.

I like http://www.weighttracker.info

Have a wonderful day!
*huggles*
=0)