~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Queenly Quote: Bodies and Minds are Flexible


Bodies are flexible, and so are minds. People really can change. They can be more than one thing in their lives. You can be born poor and become a self-made millionaire. You can be so fat that you injure yourself walking up the stairs and five years later run a half-marathon.
--by the very-much-changed Jenette of HALF OF ME

2 comments:

Lora said...

Thanks for the encouragement! And you mentioned portion control....that's on my list too (via the small plate method which I utilized once and it was a good thing) but I got lazy....maybe that's my problem. I'm just too lazy to take the time to make good choices (!)

Anonymous said...

she's amazing awesome and wise huh?

Miz.