~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Quote for the Day for Those Undergoing Change

Give our Lord the benefit of believing
that his hand is leading you,
and accept the anxiety of feeling yourself
in suspense and incomplete.
Above all, trust in the slow work of God,
our loving vine-dresser.

--Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

3 comments:

Chubby Chick said...

Awesome quote! Thanks for sharing. :)

K. said...

Love it! Will post it on my blog too, seems like my life's anthem right now, precisely what I needed to ready and need to be reminded of everyday!
K.
til-i-reach.com

Anonymous said...

That's beautiful. "Our loving vine-dresser"--I like that.