~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Reformer...and Food Talk

Well, after two sessions with the Cadillac contraption, I finally got to use the Reformer:



I'm gonna be soooooooooooooo sore tomorrow. Liza continues to rock as a trainer. What patience, positivity, and compassion for this morbidly obese gal. I definitely recommend her to anyone wanting some Pilates exercise, but afraid to take the step. (If you live in South Florida, that is.)

It was a killer hour. Seriously, my inner thighs totally hate me right now.

But I got such a cool energy high. I was wobbly and tired and a little high from oxygenation (all that breathing!) and thought I'd totally collapse on the couch as I usually do after 5pm.

Nope. I put on my sneakers and washed hubby's car (waterless, eco-friendly car wash, btw). Lots of elbow grease, bending, huffing, puffing.

Now, I'm showered, clean, and feel exercise-virtuous. My eating went overboard with supper (I had a scone. A whole scone and not a small one either. It was ridiculously yummy and I was stupid not to eat just half or, better, a third). I did eat all ovo-lacto vegetarian today--still having raging salt and chocolate cravings, though-- and had lots of fruit (plums, mango, pineapple, orange, grapes). Not a total wash, but still disappointing in the calorie-restriction area.

Tomorrow is my organic food delivery, and I'm looking forward to those vegan dumplings for supper with sauteed baby bok choy. I'll have my Shape Lovers meal for lunch, which is the following:

FRICASSE DE CERDO
Bite size pork filet stuffed with apricot, curry, Parisian carrots and almonds

363 Calories, 18g Fat, 20g Carb., 35g Protein

ARROZ CANARIO
Delicious rice with peas, onions and black olives90 Calories, 2g Fat, 15g Carb., 2g Protein

SOPA MARAVILLOSA
Our lightest pureed soup with a variety of vegetables

34 Calories, 0g Fat, 7g Carb., 1g Protein


TRES LECHES
A divine sugar-free 3 milks creation

110 Calories, 3g Fat, 13g Carb., 3g Protein


Mmm. Good eating day ahead!

As you can see, the Shape Lovers meal is about 600 calories. My Vegan dumplings and bok choy will be about 500 once I add my fruit for dessert. So, if I can keep my breakfast and snacks (if any) to 500-700 calories, it will be a very good day for me. (Any day I'm under 2000 calories is a good day! Any day I'm at or under 1800 is a fabulous, throw-confetti day. Any day I'm at 1400-1600, it's time to call it a bona fide miracle and alert the Vatican.)

2 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

sounds nice! I'm bummed about there being no complete season too. I know the US is slightly behind the UK, being in Japan it doesn't get shown here at all so I watch it streaming or download it. I own the first three box sets and plan to buy the 4th though.

Anonymous said...

WOW...a workout followed by a carwash!?!?! Next time you have all that energy you need to burn, give me a call, I'll bring my car over! =)

The meals sound delish!!