~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What Tool Helps You The Most in Your Fight Against Fat? Take A Survey, Please!


I was wondering what tool aids you fatfighters most. So, if you would, kindly take a few seconds to choose one from the list in my survey:

Click Here to take survey

For me, it's food journaling. Now, I can't wait to see which is the top pick.

THANKS.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Planning! Without planning, I would be lost. I plan ahead for each days meals. If I have a party or a lunch coming up, I check out the menu or think of foods that I can eat that are usually available, and plan my mode of attack.

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

For me it was portion control during my weight loss journey, and now it's really a combination, but I picked the scale. It's my accountability partner (but I don't let the day to day fluctuations get me down.)

Great survey!

Georgia Mist said...

The Nutrition / Fitness / Weight Trackers at Spark people are the most powerful tool that I've found!

The Fat Foreigner said...

yep we do, every Auguat. And you're right, there has been a big drive to decrease our 'metabol'. Which is embarrassing as I'm very big,even for a westerner. Luckily my weight was less this year than it was last year,soeven though they still say Ineedto lose I can point to itand say I'mworing on it.