~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 13, 2009

HAPPY DANCE! Broke 270 at last!


You regulars know I've been agonizing over being stuck in the 270's, up and down, in this "decade".

Well, I got on the scale today and it said....

269.6

Granted, that's just BARELY outta the 270's, but I haven't seen a 260-something since a brief blip in April of 2008. Two and a half years of solid 270-somethings. And just last month I was up at nearly 277 after the flu-comfort-food binge-fests.

I credit the motivation and accountability I'm getting over at SparkPeople. Now, I'm feeling pretty hopeful. Yessss!! I want to see lower numbers in the '60s. And then...tada, I wanna get out of this decade before New Year's Day.

That's the goal.

So, off I go to ingest lots of those lovely veggies and fruits I bought yesterday.

For those weighing-in today, I hope you love your scale today.

Happy Friday!

Note: The "Happy Dance" art is by Maria Mercado, who I think did a great job. Makes me smile to look at it.



8 comments:

Paula said...

Yay! I am happy dancing with you girl! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your accomplishment! :)

Anonymous said...

Dancing with you!! Yahoo! Great way to start the weekend! :D

Nicole, RD said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful weekend, and keep up the good work! I look forward to following your blog!

produceprincess.blogspot.com

Georgia Mist said...

Happy Dancin' right there with you! I'm very proud of you!

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

Dancing with you too! (Even though I totally do not dance - I'll do it for you!!)

Congratulations!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Congratulations! I've added youon sparkpeople but you need to add me back (username: bottomless) for me to see your feed on my page.

Heather said...

CONGRATS! that is so great.

Shannon (the Shrinking Mommy) said...

Congrats! I haven't been able to pass that 270 barrier so I can totally relate. I'll be doing a happy dance too when I pass it. You are doing great!