~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Princess on "Blog To Lose"...with a Pic

For those wondering what I look like these days (at least from the bust up), I opened a Blog To Lose account, and posted a profile pic there.

I tried to post my Princess Dieter avatar, but it kept coming up freaky-fuzzy-looking. Ah, well.

~

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love BTL! You will too! Your pictures are all so cute!

JC said...

I love that site. I haven't been there in a long time. You are pretty. Put that picture on your blog. I'm a fine on to talk since my profile picture is a flower.

Thanks for the visit and comment. I'm to chicken for weight loss surgery but I did check into it. Come visit again anytime.

WWSuzi said...

You are too cute!!