~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 4, 2008

Royal Fatfighting Tournament: Day 4

Wanna join me this month for a self-challenge?

My goals for today: Stay within 38 WW points, get to Pilates training session, drink 8 glasses of water, & spend time praying/meditating/soul-searching about my personal obstacles to health.

What's your plan?

~~

3 comments:

WWSuzi said...

My goals for today:
Go for walk
Clean the house
Do my pushups
Spend some quality time with hubby

Anonymous said...

I am joining you on the challenge. I did weekly goals at least this week anyways. I posted them on my blog. Great idea by the way!

Anonymous said...

I'm keeping it simple!
*Eat Better
*Drink More
*Work Out Hard
*LAUGH the entire time!
=)