~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, August 22, 2008

Gee, I'm Extra "Brilliant" This Week!


Now doesn't that sound conceited. But I don't mean it in the way it sounds.

I mean brilliant as in "brillante": A nice little bloggy honor that has come my way via Gym Rat. It's the Brillante Premio, 2008. Thanks, G.R.!

Cool, huh? It's always nice to get props.

I'm not gonna nominate blogs, since I notice the ones (or a lot of the ones) that come to mind already got a nod.

I will say that if you go to my sidebar down to the Diet Blog Royalty set of links, you will find the blogs I read with regularity and find helpful and fun. I hope you visit some (or all) of them.

No comments: