~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Wanna Be A Diet Marine!

I totally loved this slogan in a photo posted by that ever-delightful fatfighting warror, Jennette of Half of Me:



In case your monitor doesn't show it clearly, it says:

The few. The proud. The ones who stick to their diets.

Lord, help me be one of the Diet Marines!

Ooo-Rah!*

~~

*(as my former-Marine pal spells it.)

~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the slogan :).

Oh, thanks for thinking about the scale but unfortunately that's not it. It's a fairly new WW scale.