~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SUMMER SLIMMIN' Challenge begins....oh, 44 minutes ago. :D

Okay, here we go...

Two months of focusing on some or all of specific healthy-habit activities: food journaling, eating lots of produce, exercising regularly, hydrating purposefully, preparing healthful low-cal meals, weighing-in weekly, posting for accountability, and bloggy supporting of fellow challenge-partakers.

You can join in at any point withing the two months. Click the icon on my sidebar for this challenge (with the Korean manwha bathing beauty in beachy frolics).

Since it starts on a Sunday, weigh-ins will be Sundays starting 6/13.


(Anime--or L'Arc-en-ciel-- fans will appreciate that link.)

No comments: