~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yesterday's FiberGourmet Pasta Lunch and Today's Big Fat Greek Breakfast

I did okay with eating yesterday (better than today, turned out, as I went nuts with Mexican at lunch today).

Here are two photo peeks at my intake. Yesterday's lunch: FiberGourmet Rotini with Rao's Marinara sauce and imported Italian parmesan (grated). Coconut Water. Organic arugula with parmesan and EVOO. Simple and  yummy.

Here's today's first meal, which I dubbed "My Big Fat Greek Breakfast". I was really surprised that when I logged it into my Sparkpeople Nutrition tracker, it was 636 calories. I've been eating HUGE breakfasts that topped 800. I think this was cause I had less bread and butter and I used egg whites instead of whole eggs and I didn't have a caloric side beverage, as I had been doing all week. Anyway, what's on there: Big plate--egg white omelette topped with chopped raw tomato, red bell pepper, feta cheese, and oregano. To the left: raw cucumber with red wine vinegar and EVOO and oregano. An orange. Rye toast with imported English butter. Cucumber slice-filled water, chilled. Coffee. Filling, yummy, with 3.5 fruits and veggy servings. Worth the calories and time to fix it.

A bloggy pal and I are trying to figure out what to do as a summer challenge. When we sort it out, we'll let you know.

Have a health-filled holiday weekend, folks. Remember those military brave ones who died protecting our liberties...