~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 20, 2010

The rest of the day's intake

Okay, I woke up a bit ago (I'm sleeping vampire time again) and wanted to update on how I finished up my day after that HUGE and yumsy breakfast I documented in a previous post.

For my first snack, which ended up being lunch, when all is said and done: I had 3/4 of an Oskri coconut pineapple bar with some Chocoperfection sugar-free dark chocolate. (Like having a high-fiber, semi-organic, non-sugary Mounds bar, really), a cup of cherries (amazing, so crunchy and perfect), a wedge of watermelon (and a very good one, too, juicy and supersweet, heaven), and a tablespoon of Vitamineral Green mixed in water (before I read about the starting lower or have the runs effect).

For Supper: A cup of Dr. McDougall's vegan Black Bean soup (the one in the box) with a cup of boiled calabaza squash (mmmm, makes me think of my mom). I put EVOO on the soup, drizzling.  On the side, I had the "junk" item of the day, imo: tortilla chips. I had some Eat Smart salsa and Eat Smart Salsa con Queso with it. I also had some home brewed iced tea (Twining's Orange Pekoe).

Calories for Thursday:  2324
I was low on zinc, folate, calcium, magnesium, and potassium (though I got really close for a change, due to the fruits and coconut water and calabaza no doubt. I didn't take my usual supplements, so I gotta keep on track tomorrow with the zinc and calcium in particular.

With all that, I got on the scale and was down a pound and change from the day before. Hey, okay.

Today, I'm aiming for 2000 cals.  Root for me, k?

I'm rooting for you!

No comments: