~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pilates Progress, Super Sleep, Super Sore!


Owsie. I just slept 14 hours. Always happen when I have a day I skip sleep. My body goes into major downtime to make up for it. The night before, I slept 3 1/2 hours, cause Pilates was early (as opposed to 4pm), and while I was fine the day, when I finally crashed, I crashed hard.

So, how sore am I! Lots of abdominal work Friday, and I feel every bit of it. I think every abdominal fiber in my body is screeching at me. Those rollback with side twists and hinges kill me. Owsie. And we did pushups on the wonder barrel, so my shoulders and upper arms are yelping a bit, too.

But these are good ouchies. Means I really put effort in and I'm getting stronger in the core.

I could see during my session that I made progress. Remember when I couldn't do the Elephant. Then I managed ONE rep. Well, I did five reps roundback and five reps straight back Friday. PROGRESS!

Hubby mentioned today that my waist looks even MORE nipped in. Yay. The scale may say 273.4 (.2 less than Thursday), but my waist is already in the 260's. Heh.

5 comments:

JC said...

Girlfriend, I gotta check into Pilates. I know nothing about it except the equipment advertized on tv make it look really hard. Isn't it great when the hubby compliments. How sweet.

SeaShore said...

Excellent progress. The proof is in the compliment!

Lynda Lippin said...

I am so glad you have kept up with and are seeing the real benefits of Pilates! Yay!

Lynda Lippin, Pilates Teacher

GroundedFitness said...

congrats! id fall off that thing so fast. or somehow get wrapped up in it and it would take the jaws of life to get me out.

Kelly Turner
www.groundedfitness.com

Anonymous said...

These are upholstered arches that help support the back and shoulders and plus open up the neck, hips and thighs, depending on how you use them. Nice Information.

Regards,

Rose.