~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Erin Huggins' # 1 weight loss tip

EAT REAL FOOD! I love the simplicity of that. Erin Huggins is a terrific Pilates coach on YouTube. Check out her videos for some exercise guidance. She also lost 20 lbs and kept it off for 13 years--and we all know how hard it is both to lose and keep the loss OFF.

Hope you enjoyed the video.

~

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

What a great video. Thanks for sharing.

Evicting Gertrude said...

Great video! I just found your blog today, and I've been reading the archives it's great! Congrats on your weight lost thus far (losing and maintaining is hard!).
evictinggertrude.blogspot.com

Lisa Sargese said...

OMG how cool is she?? I love Erin Huggins!! Finally someone says that there is no one diet type that fits all. Thank the goddess!

Anonymous said...

That's soooo true!

Jen said...

I love her!