~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 20, 2009

And The Bracelet Goes To...

Lee of Fit By Fifty!

I always used to use the wee papers in a sack method. But thanks to other blogs, like Pasta Queen, I learned about Random.org. And boy, is that easier than making paper number or name bits. Heh.

Lee, I'll be emailing you to get your info.

Thanks to all who entered.

Now, I'm off to enjoy my 49th birthday on a beautiful Miami winter day. A cold front moved in last night, and it's clear and cool and lovely. Yay!

3 comments:

Lee said...

I'm thrilled...thanks so much. It's your birthday & I'm getting a cool present. :)

Have a great birthday weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday!

JC said...

Congrats Lee. Princess, hope you have a wonderful Birthday weekend. Enjoy those cooler temps in usually hot Miami. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....just imagine the rest.