~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Blog Updated: Day 8 Phase 4: Where I decide this is the week I get results or I Make a Change....and how the hunger has not been an issue even at our belated "Christmas" celebration....where I shot temptations down!

Day 8 Phase 4: Where I decide this is the week I get results or I Make a Change....and how the hunger has not been an issue even at our belated "Christmas" celebration....where I shot temptations down!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, hi. I saw your comment on Beth's blog about the t-shirt.

I don't know how to make a line breake either, but what I did was type in the words for one line. And dealt with that line. (On my site I just had to hit enter, I think.)

Once that line was placed, I clicked on the "add text" tab again and typed the second line and did what needed to be done with that.

Just treat each line as a separate entity, revisiting whatever mechanism your design company uses to add text.

There are some fairly specific instructions on my blog for the t-shirt Beth spoke of.

I hope that helps.

Deb