~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Blog UPdated: Day 20 Phase 4 Challenge: Another small downtick, so weigh-in for Challenge should be my best yet! Lazy Saturday with NPR while Hubby Works On Book, and pretty much the onlstuff you can do to help your loved ones choose to eat more healthfully when they refuse to commit....

Please read the new entry at the new blog:

Day 20 Phase 4 Challenge: Another small downtick, so weigh-in for Challenge should be my best yet! Lazy Saturday with NPR while Hubby Works On Book, and pretty much the only stuff you can do to help your loved ones choose to eat more healthfully when they refuse to commit....

No comments: