~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 14, 2008

The Princess has a new Princely Crush

Dang. That Prince Nuada (from Hellboy II: The Golden Army) is something. :D I love those gothy bad boys. (The link takes you to a youtube.com tribute of the Prince using "Let Go" by Frou Frou, one of my fave songs of the last...when did it come out, two years ago?)

This vid, though, is worth posting: It has a more fantasy-connected tune, as it's "Mordred Lullaby" by Heather Dale, and it's better structured and edited. Fabulous--



Must say. His workout routine is...entertaining.

We would all be buff if hottie elves became personal trainers. :D

Ladies...enjoy.

~

8 comments:

Brightcetera said...

What a beautiful body! Yum!

Brightcetera said...

Could you do me a favour and update my link in your sidebar?
It's still under Incredible Shrinking Katschi....I accidently deleted my blog today!!!

Princess Dieter aka Mir said...

It's done, girl. :)

Lyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Come back :)

charengiwooman said...

Various dieting、beauty, healthy is written in this blog.

In TV on December 3, 2008, many of coming foreigners seem to go to the game center and Print Club, and it plays a game crane game (UFO Catcher) popular in the game center the downtown of Tokyo. there in my country
The magazine that introduces Print Club and the game center for the foreigner is published recently.

Brightcetera said...

Hey, Princess, come back to the castle!!! Everything ok?

SeaShore said...

Hope all is well!

The Fat Foreigner said...

Hey P, how did your Thanksgiving go? Let us know you're OK and still battling Ogres!