~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Blog Updated: Pounds To Goal Weight..really? Wow. How'd I Not Focus on that?..A Gal Who Lost What I Want and Plan To Lose and Has KEPT IT OFF (most important!)--ie, ROLE MODEL of HOPE.... And a Book I'm Gonna Pre-Order...and a blogroll purge...

Pounds To Goal Weight..really? Wow. How'd I Not Focus on that?..A Gal Who Lost What I Want and Plan To Lose and Has KEPT IT OFF (most important!)--ie, ROLE MODEL of HOPE.... And a Book I'm Gonna Pre-Order....and a purge...

1 comment:

Network Weight Loss (facebook application) said...

Network Weight Loss is our free Facebook application for weight control. Since it’s launch a few weeks ago, hundreds of people have found it beneficial to track their weight and size, their food intake and their exercise routine. The program works by comparing your progress with people that are just like you, giving inspiration as well as practical input by seeing what others are doing.

Try it out at http://apps.facebook.com/networkweightloss/ . As said, all completely free, but we are still improving it every day and would love your feedback!

Looking forward to see you there!