~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Blog Updated: Day 58 of Phase 5: Inclement Weather, Poetry Month, Poetic Ultimate Fantasy Yo-Yo Diet, And A Spur o' Da Moment Diet Haiku...Cause Along with Finding My Inner Non-Fatty, I Need to Reconnect With My Inner Christina Rossetti....

Day 58 of Phase 5: Inclement Weather, Poetry Month, Poetic Ultimate Fantasy Yo-Yo Diet, And A Spur o' Da Moment Diet Haiku...Cause Along with Finding My Inner Non-Fatty, I Need to Reconnect With My Inner Christina Rossetti....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"We deserve a diet that makes us feel like the hero or heroine of our own great life story--vibrant, energetic, strong, creative, and beautiful."

I agree. because we are the one's responsible for our own health. cute site!California Hair Stylish