~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 29, 2010

New Blog Updated: Day 21 of Son of DDDY Challenge: No Weigh-In, Made it to Pilates (a bit late), wheeze is improved, and the new WW encourages more healthy produce consumption!

Day 21 of Son of DDDY Challenge: No Weigh-In, Made it to Pilates (a bit late), wheeze is improved, and the new WW encourages more healthy produce consumption!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Asthma, no fun anytime and certainly a visit during the holidays, ugh. My son gets a spell or two when the weather gets cold. Take care & enjoy the produce!

Ann (-50 lbs in -60 lb challenge) said...

Only 3 lbs to your 60-pound milestone! I can't wait!! You are going to kick off December in the best way!!

You are blazing the trail for me, so keep up the good work, Princess!! xxox