~

~

~

~

I HAVE MOVED! My main blog as of Sept of 2010 is TWO YEARS TO HAPPY WEIGHT AFTER. Visit me there. My post links in the updates below will link up to the new blog. THANKS for reading!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

September Challenge Update: September 5


As of September 5th, I am five for five for the monthly challenge.

This is the 14th day of my new eating plan.

Mood: Still motivated in the eating department, but appetite issues have resurfaced and I've had to focus a lot on fighting the urge to splurge. Today, I ate at the higher end of my calorie limit, only fifty calories to spare.

Movement: Still not exercising, and that's a different slothful thing to attack, a new mindset to acquire. Not there yet with that.

Positive Side: Eating well and feeling very energized. I'm still psyched!

How are you doing on your September challenge?

No comments: